ANCA's TapX is a revolution in tap design and manufacture. In a single compact set-up, one machine can perform the entire scope of tap manufacturing processes from blank to finished product.
Flexibility is the key feature of the tap grinding process on the TapX. Specially-designed tooling combined with the powerful iTap software means that a wide range of tap types and sizes can be designed and manufactured on one machine. This ensures greater productivity and shorter lead times.
- One machine solution for the complete production of all styles of HSS and carbide taps
- Excellent tooling flexibility means that the TapX has fast set-up times and is suited to small or large volume batch runs
- Impressive suite of dedicated tap and flute design software including optional 3D simulation of tool grinding process
- Flexible wheel dressing options for all grinding wheels
- Optional on machine thread and OD relief measurements
Download ANCA TapX Brochure >>
1 5/16" spiral flute tap
Cycle time estimate 10 mins 55 secs
Full application report >>