ANCA's TXcell is a revolutionary new system in cellular tool manufacturing that fights the profit squeeze on 3 vital fronts – flexibility, productivity and precision. TXcell combines two proven performers: ANCA's TX7+ universal grinder and the Fanuc M-20iA robot.
The TXcell robot handles tool loading as well as the automatic change of up to 24 wheel packs with coolant manifolds. This sets the TXcell up to be the industry's most flexible and productive machine for grinding not only rotary cutting tools, but also specialised medical and aerospace components.
- All the advantages of the TX7+ universal grinder
- Fanuc M-20iA robot changes tools and grinding wheel packs
- Tool loading capability in large (4 pallet) or compact (2 pallet) layout
- 9 wheel packs standard, 14 or 24 capacity
- Robot can be used for ancillary operations within the TXcell such as laser etching and tool finishing
- Ultimate machine for flexibility in unattended production
Blanket Grinding – complete tool manufacture from blank stock to finished tool in a single set-up (download blanket grinding brochure)
Tap Grinding – complete tap manufacture in a single set-up (download TXcell for tap grinding brochure)
Carbide Step Drill
- Step section cylindrical grinding included
- K-land grinding on drill point included
- C-land on flute edge included
Download ANCA TXcell Brochure >>