The ANCA MX7 Linear is a powerful, versatile CNC tool grinder designed for production grinding. It is built to meet the demands of high output, high precision manufacturing. The powerful 38 kW (51 HP) permanent magnet spindle provides high torque at lower RPM which is ideal for carbide grinding and a wide range of other applications.
The MX7 Linear is a hard-working, high productivity system with unique features that enable it to handle varied batch sizes with minimum set-up time. The new cylindrical linear motor design increases reliabilty further and ensures a superior surface finish.
- 38 kW (51 HP) peak spindle power
- The MX7 Linear machine is ideal for high volume production for tools up to 25 mm (1'') diameter
- Uses ANCA LinX Linear Motors for axis motion (X & Y axis)
- Linear scales as standard
- Standard 6-station wheel changer that stores & changes up to 6 wheel packs
- Automation options include RoboMate or FastLoad-MX Compact Loader
- Includes integrated wheel dresser
Download ANCA MX Linear Brochure >>