ANCA Germany Applications Engineer
ANCA is seeking applications for a Senior Grinding Application Engineer to work in the Grinding Applications Team.
This position is based at ANCA's new European Headquarters in, Weinheim, Germany.
The role will provide technical knowledge, support and training to ANCA customers, ANCA sales, service and engineering departments.
Key performance criteria
- Adhere to all policies and procedures especially the EHS policies
- Support technical sales staff by producing customer samples, performing machine demonstrations on time, to agreed specifications and preparing technical reports
- Liaise with Product Managers and Design Engineers, as required, to provide information that supports the ongoing development and improvement of ANCA products
- Support marketing by attending and preparing for trade shows
- Conducting and contributing to successful customer acceptance tests both in house and at customer sites
- Assisting in the maintenance and upkeep of the ANCA Branch Demonstration Room, machines and equipment to 5S processes
- Preparation and delivery of product training material at ANCA Branch and on site at customer premises
The successful candidate must demonstrate the below skills and qualities:
- Must be a good German and English technical speaker.
- Minimum 2 years tool grinding experience on ANCA or other CNC tool grinding machines
- Able to plan own tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to travel nationally and internationally for exhibitions, training and machine acceptance tests
- Must exercise integrity, creativity, a can-do attitude and demonstrate flexibility
- Goal focussed with an excellent work ethic
- A good understanding of the basics of grinding Tungsten Carbide and HSS cutting tools
- Competent with MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Applicants will be matched against above key performance criteria and profile requirements. Please only apply if you meet this criterion.
Induction will include training and familiarisation at ANCA HQ in Melbourne, Australia.
If required ANCA may assist with obtaining the required visa and re-location expenses for the successful applicant.
If you believe you have the knowledge, skills and potential and want to contribute to the success of a global business and market leader please send your CV and covering letter to Erin Cooper, HR Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.